Update to the WineFest app…

I have updated the app and added several more grape types.  


I also updated the app to allow the end user pick the country of origin.  


I am not quite ready to submit the update.  Since I am storing the data in an iOS 7.x data container, I want to make sure that the ‘old’ data (without country) will migrate to the new (with country) without loss to the end user. 

Testing testing people! 🙂

As always, please provide feedback about anything at all.


About pookaboy

Maker of iPhone apps and windsurfer.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s